Our client is seeking a Senior Digital Domain Architect, who has proven delivery experience with operational aspects of enabling this type of transformation in a large enterprise environment is required to lead the transformation and operationalisation of the new capabilities.
Primary skills of the role include:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Digital Domain Architecture and its integration environments with Microsoft power apps, Sitecore and Adobe and other common technologies.
- Thorough working knowledge of middleware technologies/platforms, including working knowledge with Java, J2EE and Oracle database.
- Use of SOA related technologies - BPEL, Workflow, Enterprise Service Bus, policy enforcement, XML & related technologies.
- Thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Data systems and capabilities, including Synapse, PowerBI and AML.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GIT
- Experience in successful projects which included a transition to agile and enterprise business development platforms, and changes to Support Models including DevOps and Product Line Management
- Extensive experience in working with external vendors and working collaboratively with key client stakeholders/representatives and internal ICT support and operational personnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with executive management, peers and technical consultants/specialist both internal and external.
- Strong written communication skill for conveying associated complex ICT architectures and concepts into easily and accurately understood information.
- Leadership, guidance and direction as part of working within teams consisting of project staff, customers, account executives, project managers, operational staff and designers, to ensure the delivery of solution options and technical cost estimates, in line with solution architectures and agreed project solution designs.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement architectural analysis, design and application of enterprise, solution and risk/security architecture on our ICT initiatives, strategies, ideas and/or concepts.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.