This is a fantastic permanent job opportunity within the Customer Solutions Delivery Team.
This team provides business and technology domain expertise in solutions to support Retail and Customer-centric businesses. They are responsible for liaising with key business stakeholders to ensure their strategy requirements are understood.
The Digitial Developer's responsibilities are:
- Develops solutions to the intended solution architecture for Digital.
- Drives a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Digital to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Works closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provides input in the solution architecture direction of Digital by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Works under the direction of the Scrum Master and Digital Product Owners from a day to day perspective, with technical and career direction provided by the Customer Solutions Technical Lead
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
1. Strong development skills in one or more of:
· Adobe Target and other analytics platforms
2. Good understanding of test driven development (TDD) and test automation
3. Good understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
4. Good understanding of building solutions for Windows Azure, AWS or other cloud vendor
5. High quality interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communication
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, register your interest by clicking the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please call Meg at 02 82672478 quoting job# 245687