About the Role:
A national Australian telecommunications company is looking for an experienced Digital Design Specialist to join their team located in Melbourne's CBD. As a Digital Design Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the design style guide and language of the company.
Please note: you must have a hyperlinked design portfolio to apply
- Location: Melbourne CBD
- 6 Month Contract with view for extension
- $54.00 Per Hour Inclusive of Superannuation
- x2 Positions Available
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Develop the company design style guide with the brand team
- Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts based on how people will interact with the products and services designed
- Drive Human Centric Designs
- Take part in design sprints with the goal to understand and solve customer pain points
- Help evolve the design practice utilising your expertise
- Lead design activities and design practice at project level
- Upskill other members of the team in visual design skills
About the successful candidate:
- Proven background and experience in Visual Design
- Experience in and good working knowledge of Human Centred Design (Experience Design, Interaction Design and Service Design)
- Background in atomic design approach
- Experience working with digital projects/products
- Proven record in developing digital style guides and product design toolkits
- Expertise in design software including: Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Realtimeboard, Zepplin and Invision
- Proven exposure to Agile, Lean and how design thinking works using these methodologies
- Strong understanding of SEO and accessibility requirements.
If this sounds like you, please Apply Now with your CV in WORD.
For further information please contact Steven Osuna quoting reference number #186608.