About the Company:
Our client is a leading organization in the postal and retail sector.
About the role:
This is a 11-month contract. It can also be offered as a Fixed Term Contract option.
The role is based in Melbourne with a hybrid working arrangement.
You will be contributing to the design, development and deployment of digital applications.
- Working within a delivery team to build a new Point of Sale (POS) system
- Developing re-usable React components able to be used across other future company applications
- Providing technical leadership to a team of junior and senior developers
- Development and oversight of integrated unit tests adhering to best practice
- Refining and estimating user stories
- Assisting in the upskilling and coaching of team members
- Working with internal team members and stakeholders to ensure success and quality
- Working with external teams to negotiate and agree dependencies and interfaces
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Working closely with architects to refine high level architecture and produce compliant technical designs
- Assessing technology options and making considered recommendations
- Providing guidance for strategic application enhancements
- Ensuring alignment to coding standards and agreed frameworks
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD Frameworks (Gitlab, Docker, Jenkins, YAML)
- Experience with Application Programming Interface (API) design and implementation (REST/JSON)
- Working knowledge of AWS infrastructure (Accounts, S3, Permissions, general console and command line tools)
- Ability to quickly identify and understand technical issues and explain them to non-technical team members and management
- Knowledge of current Security coding principles: an awareness of security tools, common issues and best practice when it comes to protecting systems from intrusion, misuse or exposure of sensitive data
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications (SAP, POSDM, GCP, TIBCO)
- Experience working a multi-team agile environment
- Clear communication, negotiation and stakeholder engagement
- Problem-solving and analytical approach
- Time management & organizational skills
- Coaching and mentoring team-members
What's in it for you:
- Inclusive and suppportive team
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Growth opportunities
- Multiple projects line up
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 quoting reference #247061.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.