Would you like to own the data space at a leading Media Agency? This company is part of a huge global brand and are doing great things in the worlds of customer intelligence, data-driven marketing and customer insights.
The primary function of the Digital Data Manager is to closely work in partnership with clients to understand their businesses, develop solutions around converting data to actionable insights and providing profitable results.
Do you want to be at the forefront of driving digital excellence, growth, innovation and thought leadership? This could be the next step in your journey...
What will you be doing?
- Construct, promote and built client solutions, end-to-end
- Lead data driven marketing programme approach across the agency, supporting digital directors in the development of data strategies for their client
- Ensuring the technology elements fit together, support any desired changes, proactively suggest changes to improve data fluidity, reducing data loss / improving data match rates
- Define the audience framework and data strategy for each brand and overall brand portfolio
- Architect innovative and highly effective digital marketing strategies, communication plans and integrated solutions.
- Support new business pitches and prototyping work
Who are you?
- Familiar with tools such as R, AWS, Datorama (highly desirable)
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills to simplify complex digital concepts
- Strong data and data driven marketing knowledge with the ability to interpret client requirements and translate these into clearly articulated, parcelled up agendas and strategies to accelerate how data and technology supports the maximization of client business outcomes
- Effectively inspire and land digital solutions with planning teams and clients to drive client business
- Strong team player with a can do attitude and ability to simplify as well as go into detail when necessary
- A leader who can effectively collaborate with the wider team
If you are looking for the next big opportunity in your career, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 189831.