Leading Media Agency is seeking a new Data Director. This company is part of a huge global brand and are doing great things in the worlds of customer intelligence, data-driven marketing and customer insights.
The Data Director is responsible for the Agencies data products and services including product development and evolution, commercialisation, client education and application.
The ideal candidate is driven by data and focused on client results. They work well under pressure, lead by example and contunually push the agencies data capability forward. The Data Director will report into the Head of Media Investment and will support them in driving digital excellence, growth, innovation and thought leadership.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Preparing, owning and delivering the annual Data business plan
- Developing and executing on the product/ service roadmap
- Own the commercial relationships with all technology providers
- Direct and drive the Data team's delivery in a timely and cost efficient manner
- Support the business's broader new business agenda through pitch input and presentation
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years in data analytics
- Hands on experience with R, Python or Datorama (highly desirable)
- Experience leading a team
- Experience delivering client projects from conception through to execution
- Proven ability to generate revenue, commercialise project and deliver against financial projections
- Knowledgeable about data types, sources, partners and what defines quality of data; expert in leveraging data in a media and non-media context for activation, measurement as well as strategic applications
- Comfortable engaging at the C Suite level
Does this sound like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: 189679