A large IT Company is in need of an experienced Digital Data Analyst with extensive experience in SQL or R Programming. This is for a long term project in Macquarie Park.
About the role
This is a critical role and the successful candidate will join a dynamic team within digital space doing robust solutions for the company.
The Successful candidate will use SQL or R Programming with advanced Excel skills to create robust solutions; will perform scoping, defining and implementing tracking solutions across digital assets, ensuring that all critical aspects of sales and service customer journeys are captured; will perfom analyses, and presenting findings in a clear and understandable language; and will perform complex data, statistical and commercial analysis to understand how customer behaviour, product changes and adjustments to digital assets impact the Consumer business.
The effective interpretation of business trends, customer behaviours and market dynamics are critical to the success of the company. In order to make these recommendations, the Data Analyst must be proficient in variety of analytical techniques including data, statistical and commercial analysis as well as be comfortable with digital tracking implementation across different digital assets. The Data Analyst must be able to work with a number of stakeholders through the end-to-end business analysis process from requirements gathering to problem articulation and delivering recommendations back to the business. Above all, deliverables must demonstrate a structured approach, analysis and recommendations.
Skills and experience
- Has extensive experience within data analysis, data engineering or digital analytics
- With Advanced Excel
- SQL &/or R Programming skills
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated exposure to a variety of Marketing, Sales and/or Commercial functions in large organisation
- Telecommunications or Financial Services experience is advantageous
- Experience in complex stakeholder management to achieve alignment around a common set of goals and influence business outcomes
- Strong understanding of data warehouse structure and data extraction
- Great communication skills and ability to build relationships with diverse teams
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 206478.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.