About the Company
An independent statutory office. They promote harmonious, productive, cooperative and compliant workplace relations in Australia..
· You will be doing content publishing connected to the agency's external Website Refresh Project
- You will do page design/content publishing in development/staging environments (adding page descriptions, metadata descriptions, optimising pages for SEO, adding design elements, updating links)
- migrating existing website content to new website environments
- content work associated with merging/separating content pages
- developing content governance documents and materials - undertake other Website Refresh Project content work as needed.
· Developing tailored website content for fairwork.gov.au as well as content for online tools and resources accessible via faiwork.gov.au.
· Developing, reviewing and publishing online content and resources using Elcom CMS
· Researching, analysing and evaluating the effectiveness and performance of information and resources and customer journeys on fairwork.gov.au.
Skills and experience
- Min 3 years experience with Content Publishing
- Experience in Elcom CMMS is desirable
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for digital services and products.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 205083.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.
Digital Content Writers/Publishers
|Job Title:||Digital Content Writers/Publishers|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Abegail Baniqued|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 12:48|
About the Company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Digital Content Officer
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Digital Marketing Partner
Product Experience Producer
Principal Agile Project Manager
Inner Suburbs Perth, Western Australia
AU$17000 - AU$185000 per annum + package inc perm benefits