Our client has a dominant presence within the Healthcare and Insurance industry. They currently have 2 positions available for Digital Content Specialists on contracts until the end of December 2021.
You would be working on a strategic rollout of a global communications platform where you would be supporting the project team to define the mapping requirements of content between the existing and new communications platform.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Assist with scoping and content mapping/creation from the existing Intranet to a new Global Communications Platform (Workvivo)
- Provide advice and guidance to business owners to ensure content is user friendly and aligns with governance and UX principles
- Facilitate and support development, testing and implementation of content from the existing Intranet to Workvivo as required.
- Work closely with internal A/NZ project team, as well liaise with the global team on wider rollout.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Previous Digital Content, Analysis and UX experience
- Working Experience in collaboration, Intranet, and communications platform rollouts (Workvivo, Yammer, Workplace from Facebook, SharePoint).
- Experience in Content Strategy, IA specification, and mapping of information.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content.
- Strong knowledge of customer-centred design principles and usability testing methods
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #214570