Our client is a State government department who currently have opportunities for 3 Digital content producers to join their team. You'll be working Working on the school website service (SWS) team you will be looking after the content migration from third-party websites to the departmental provided platform. They have 3x 3 month contracts available.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar content role delivering effective digital and traditional content across different platforms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using HTML is an advantage
- Demonstrated experience using digital platforms and across digital production, with a focus on best practice email communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience delivering projects to deadlines
- Develop and maintain responsive HTML email templates
- Previous experience in digital producing and working on content management systems is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Adobe experience manager, is an advantage.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #239333