Award winning Digital Business have experienced strong growth and now hold a significant market share.
Due to increased workload brought on by several enterprise projects, they are looking to hire a Digital Content Manager on an initial 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Digital Engagement Manager, You will be responsible for editing and uploading content to various digital platforms and you will use your experience editing written content to adhere to accessibility and SEO best practice and web publishing guidelines.
You will also help maintain and support changes that include new page layouts, updating content as well building out new sections of the website using existing frameworks and templates.
Key accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving quality online experiences for our customers supporting digital business goals such as marketing campaigns, product page updates and positively impacting our customers experience
- Engaging with stakeholders to advocate and keep Digital front of mind across digital content related initiatives.
- Proactively seek out improvements to existing digital platforms
- Collaborate across Digital teams to create a quality online experience for our customers.
- Help train and educate the wider business on self-service publishing via our distributed authoring system
- Create, maintain and support content changes on website and app whilst adhering to best practice guidelines and risk processes.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 Years experience in a Digital Content role
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong HTML, CSS skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment