Digital Content Designer
Duration: Initial 3 months contract + 2 x 3 month optional extension
Location: 61 Mary St, Brisbane
About the role
In the role of Assistant Digital Content Designer, you will be part of a team committed to delivering effective web content for the people of Queensland. This role has responsibilities in publishing content on behalf of the client. This role requires a balance of strong relational and people skills with the technical ability of design and delivering web content that meets customer needs. In this role you will gain experience in a variety of systems and subject matter.
- Manage the Online Communication team work request systems (Service Now and Inbox). Prioritise and action requests with a high level of customer service, high level of communication skills and ensure requests are actioned within accepted timeframes.
- Work with business areas to facilitate the migration of content from agency websites to whole-of-government sites, including the reworking of content to be customer focused and meet whole of government requirements.
- Work with subject matter experts and business units on content issues and technical issues for example, content management system, search engine optimisation related to web publishing.
- Support the department's internet sites, which will include the creation and review of well structured, styled content for online publishing while ensuring that it is technically correct, user-focused and conforms to relevant policies, guidelines and standards.
- Develop, edit and review web content while ensuring adherence to branding, industry best proactive and government web standards.
Skills and experience
- Experience in operating in the Qld Government franchise environment would be an advantage.
- Experience in using Sitecore 8, 9 and/or Squiz matrix content management systems would be an advantage.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 213040.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.