Our Federal Government client is currently seeking a Digital Business Analyst to assist on multiple digital projects.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will:
- Migrate several sites from other platforms into the Drupal environment, as well as creating new digital services from scratch
- Have passion for working with people to deliver user centred design
- Be working with other team members, you will meet with clients and business areas to discuss solutions and document requirements
- Be required to develop requirements for websites that will be migrated from different platforms, as well as new websites and digital products
- Be required to present your findings to the team and lead discussions if required.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Strong experience in performing business analysis on websites to construct system and user requirement
- Strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
- High level communication skills
- Strong experience working with digital products
- Experience working with small teams in an agile environment
- Minimum 3 years working with websites
- 2-5 years' experience with Drupal
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.