Our client is looking to bring on board a seasoned Business Analyst with Digital Projects experience.
Role: Digital Business Analyst
Location: Based in Parramatta
Duration: 12 months contract
Rate: Based on experience
The Digital Business Analyst will work with our assessment SME team to:
- translate requirements and mapping to our online assessment platform for new assessments
- develop enhancements to our online formative assessment tool
You'll work with business stakeholders and the Innovation and Digital Services development team to capture and document clear requirements, develop user stories and test criteria and create mock-ups to verify requirements with the business and technical teams.
You will coordinate user acceptance testing and perform functional testing to ensure the quality of the user experience.
Experience and Skills required for this role are:
- Experience within the education sector an advantage
- Experience applying user-centred design principles (UX) and practices to front end applications
- Demonstrated experience developing complex business systems
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex reporting and documentation
- Work from the front foot (demonstrate a proactive, hands-on attitude)
- Be good with people (understand & reconcile multiple perspectives in a sensitive project)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving capability
- Ability to map, apply and test complex information processes
- Understanding of best practice UX/interface design principles
- Good general technical literacy
- Good mental resilience
- Act as a Test Manager, coordinate user acceptance testing activities and perform functional testing.