- Engage with a number of CX focused Digital projects across the organisations platforms & digital touchpoints
- Work with CX Strategists to improve the Customer Journey
- Drive Business Analysis for Digital / Web / Application Transformation projects
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation, uplifting their product offerings to improve Customer Experience as well as continue their shift to Agile ways of working.
In this role they need a Digitally focused Business Analyst who has experience working with CX and UX Strategists and Architects who can work across multiple projects of varying size and scope. You will be focused on all the customer touchpoints across Digital, Web and Applications.
What do you have to do?
- Understand and gather requirements from stakeholders (business and technical)
- Assist with research and analysis into the initiatives
- Worki closely with the CX strategist to define the initiative concept
- Identify and define the features, epics and user stories required for implementation
- Work closely with the Architect to define the high level solution architecture ensuring requirements are met
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson