Our client, a leading global financial institution are looking to bring on a Digital Business Analyst who has solid experience in working on online and mobile banking projects.
You will be required to work across multiple teams, supporting the end-users and production support teams; receiving requirements from management and other stakeholders and translate these into a workable solution to present to the technology staff.
- Strong customer focus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- An enthusistic and results driven person who is not afraid of a challenge
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in the Banking and Finance industry
- Knowledge and experience in the full Software Development Life Cycle
- An understanding of transaction based applications used in front and back-office environment such as Banking (Country Banking and Wholesale) and Financial system, Kondor+, Devon, OMR etc.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience in online and mobile banking
- Pega and Backbase are highly desirable
This role offers significant development opportunities in both soft skills and professional development. Interested parties should apply directly via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 196007 for more information.