Our leading WA client is in the market for a Digital Business Analyst to work an initial 6 month contract based in the Perth CBD. We are seeking candidates who have had Agile and enterprise level experience with user centric design in digital projects. We are also looking for experience with wire framing software and data analysis, including SAP integration data mapping.
- Defining and articulating business requirements in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria;
- Assisting in the assessment of design solution outcomes;
- Working with Product Owners to manage the Product Backlog;
- Mapping the customer journey, process flow design and identify any capability gaps;
- Wireframe new or enhanced user interfaces and designs;
- Data analysis including SAP integration data mapping;
- Developing test strategies and test cases to meet functional and non-functional requirements;
- Engaging stakeholders to ensure our testing meets quality standards and timeframes;
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and stakeholder engagement;
- Assist with customer and user journeys;
- SIT Testing.
Key skills include:
- Strong, recent, commercial experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role;
- Digital, Website, Cloud and UX/ UI experience;
- Experience with wire framing software;
- Integration platform and SAP exposure;
- Data analysis and data mapping;
- Any experience with Moqups would be highly regarded;
- Agile Methodology delivery experience;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- 6-month contract with extension possibility;
- Perth CBD location;
- Work for industry leading client with fantastic work culture.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now with a suitable resume. All resumes will be reviewed, and suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job Reference:187224)