One of our clients is looking for a Digital Business Analyst with expertise in MS Dynamics CRM and CMS project(sitecore) to join their team for a 12 months contract + possible extension. We are looking for a business analyst that has been involved in website redevelopment projects. Be fully conversant with waterfall and agile methodologies. The Business Analyst will need to be familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or another equivalent enterprise CRM system projects.
- Must have digital project experience
- In the last 5 years has worked on either of the following types of projects:
- Website transformation projects
- Website customer engagement projects
- CMS project - in particular, SiteCore
- CRM project - in particular, MS Dynamics CRM
- Digital Forms Enterprise platform
- Digital Business Process Improvement projects
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience working as a Digital Business Analyst including gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, assist in testing documentation and activities, and experience in documenting business process mapping changes using swim lane diagrams and other workflow diagrams
- Understanding of Web Development technologies and processes
- Has worked with a Digital Agency, and knows website development
- PRINCE2/PMBOK Foundation or CAPM certification regarded
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft technologies Stack: .Net, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM
- Can demonstrate experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Good knowledge of MS SharePoint
- Working knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of Digital Forms enterprise platforms
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office suite / Visio and SharePoint.
If you think this is the right role for you , please apply with your updated CV to be contacted .