- Bring strong analytical skills and guidance to Digital Channels team
- Utilise cutting edge-technology to optimise Customer Experience + Conversion
- Permanent Position - North Sydney - Market Leading Financial Services Org
- Apply your specialist skillset and knowledge in digital analytics, tagging and data implementation to guide the Analytics & Insights for the team
About the company and the role
Are you a passionate, analytics focused digital consultant? Able to drive important strategic decisions and improved commercial value through a cohesive aproach to providing Analytics and Insights to a strong Digital Marketing and Channels team?
Our client needs someone who will ensure the appropriate digital data and insights are captured and utilised by the business. Someone who can assist in setting and implementing data strategy across their digital channels and drive continuous improvement.
- Assist to define and implement data implementation strategy for Wealth Digital Channels
- Ensure all platforms are tagged appropriately to ensure commercial outcomes are delivered
- Manage and maintain digital data model for each platform
- Delivery and maintenance of self-serve analytics strategy (e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to ensure the business has the right level of access to key metrics
- Identify and drive new projects to build and enhance our digital data capabilities
- Monitor the Digital Insights Jira Service Desk queue to prioritise and deliver digital analytics requests within SLA
- Provide deep-dive analytics to enable the business to improve decision making
- Deliver actionable insights to improve the customer digital experience, including providing recommendations to marketing teams and Sales Optimisation Consultants to improve digital conversion rates
- Provide insights to support and enhance NPS reporting
- Adobe + Google Analytics
- Defining strategy for digital analytics and data usage
- Tag Management practices
This is a permanent position and you will be offered all the associated benefits.
To enquire further please contact Jack Richardson