An experienced Digital Marketing Manager is needed for an initial 11-month maternity cover contract to work for a well-known Australian media brand who are at the forefront of design and technology. A passionate Digital Marketing Manager who thinks outside the box and can manage and maintain all their digital initiatives and push their strategy to market. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Online Marketing Manager to join this leading giant in the industry.
- Supporting and coordinating the delivery of online and integrated marketing activities
- establish channels of communication with new external vendors and strategic partners.
- leverage digital insights to add value to other marketing channels
- Report budget expenditure & forecasts back to the business
- Measure and track online advertising and promotional efforts
- Work with product, marketing, and website management teams to provide advice and guide the implementation of new campaigns and initiatives
- Work with affiliate programme and the media agency partner to develop and integrate online strategy covering areas for Awareness, Direct Acquisition, and Customer Care & Retention.
- Degree in Marketing / Computer Science / Mathematics / IT / Finance.
- Strong Digital/ Online Marketing experience, e-commerce background preferable + experience with affiliates
- Excellent communication skills, experience negotiating with Key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of business objectives
- Strong reporting skills, analytics an advantage