- Contract till end of June + Extensions
- Applications focus
- Immediate start
We are looking to hire an experienced Devops Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
DevOps Engineer must be able to work with team lead to define and deliver new CI/CD capabilities for the applications that the project is working on (e.g. Oracle SOA, Oracle EBS, Maximo & SharePoint)
Role will require the candidate to work with Delivery teams and platform teams to ensure adoption and rollout of DevOps
Must have skills:
- Create and maintain infrastructure/build fwk, including continuous integration/Deployment, automated builds, static code analysis and automated build verification testing Working knowledge of test automation framework setup and tools - HP UFT/Selenium (Optional: TOSCA
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) - Hands on experience of Infrastructure, deployment and configuration management using Ansible (Optional: Chef/Puppet)
- Hands-on working knowledge of Continuous Integration and continuous deployment
- Working knowledge cloud technologies and services with AWS.
- Knowledge on setting up and configuring continuous integration tools - Jenkins (Optional: Go CD)
- SAFe/Agile methodology.
- Static Code Analysis using Sonarqube
- Working knowledge of Splunk
- SCM management - (Github/Gitlab/Gerrit)
- CI/CD tool set - Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, Ansible, Splunk
- Working knowledge of JIRA (Optional: RTC)
- Knowledge on Linux Administration
Nice to Have (but not necessary):
- IAM concepts
- Exposure to Infrastructure and Data Centre management
- DB administration and deployment awareness
- Basic web-based applications troubleshooting skills
- BDD driven scripting - Ant/Gradle.
- Familiarity with jSON/yaml file data manipulation
- Networking background
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button