Our client is a known leading government agency located in Parramatta! You will be primarily responsible to assist customers with admin duties like issuing equipment, laptops, phones, assist when it arrives to ensure it works and dealing with requests. You will be responsible for offering support, education, and guidance in the deployment, use and maintenance of computer infrastructure and provide on-going assistance with the use and deployment of the business' ICT networks.
- Analyse the business' software and hardware requirements
- Respond to client enquiries related to IT problems and help solve their issues
- Adapt programs, software and hardware in order to better satisfy the end user's requirements
- Download and install software for use in the business
- Maintain applications and equipment and ensure their efficient and effective use,
- Repair and replace office equipment such as terminals, printers and modems, and advise on the best equipment to serve the business' purposes.
- experience in Diagnosing and resolving basic technical hardware and software problems and issues for clients (use of online system etc.) and in-house (setting up infrastructure, resolving in-business IT issues)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player
- Strong analytical and well-developed problem-solving skills
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents are only eligible for this role.
If this role is of interest or if you know someone in your network who may be, APPLY NOW or if you have any questions, please contact Sajith Perera on (03) 8080 7216 for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.