- 12 month fixed term role(can be extended)
- VIC State Government Organisation
- ASAP Interviews
The Development and Test Practice Lead is accountable for the planning and execution of all development and test practices (i.e. design, development, test and implementation practices and deliverables) for new and enhancements of Salesforce solutions.
Reporting to the PMO Manager, the Development and Test Practice Lead provides technical leadership and direction to (primarily Salesforce) Developers and Test Analysts working in delivery teams who are responsible for delivering high quality project outcomes and outputs.
- Proven and strong leadership experience (10+ years) as an application development and test practice lead, leading developers and test analysts delivering to large complex projects with multiple dependencies following Agile / Waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of SDLC principles, DevOps, Agile / Scrum delivery methodology and test automation framework
- Demonstrated experience working on enterprise wide implementation and roll-out of Salesforce/ other CRMs
- Demonstrated experience in developing and setting standards and practices in Salesforce, other technologies (where relevant), and test practices
- Demonstrated working experience in Salesforce interfaces (Lightning and Classic), Apex, Add-ons and integration using Mulesoft and other Salesforce connector (as required), Azure Devops, Jira, Bitbucket/ SourceTree, Zephyr for testing, Workflows, process builders, flows, basic Apex, Validation Rules, Sharing & Security etc.
- Setup, maintenance and oversight of systems connections and interfaces within the technical environments to facilitate timely unit, system and user acceptance testing of interfaces.
- Experience in code review and formulation of test strategy
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy applications
- Ability to recruit, coach and develop exceptional technology teams, have difficult conversations when required, champion accountability, and manage a high functioning team.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #208944
Please click the apply button.