Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Pega (Developer) with experience in designing and developing enterprise-level Pega applications.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements. To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have in depth knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based pplications, and highlevel project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Implement methodology and actively contribute to the agency's strategic direction
- Develop strategy to ensure high code quality and long-term maintenance of a product's
- code base
- Ensure development productivity and excellence in quality
- Evaluate, and report on technical feasibility and risks for development projects
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise and provide assistance and mentorship to
- less experienced colleagues
- Negotiate, engage and manage relationships internal and external to the agency to
- build service delivery capability
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- At least one years' experience working as a Pega Developer.
- 3+ years working as a developer.
- Experience creating activities, reports, transforms, declare expressions, case designs and workflows.
- Proven experience in creating application reports.
- Proficient in developing UI's inside and outside of Pega.
- Experience with Openshift.
- Load and Performance testing of Pega applications.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 209251
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.