Our client is seeking to engage Senior Developer to join a high performing development team in Data Platform & Engineering within the Data & Enterprise Technology
The primary Skills of the role include:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Data Warehousing / BI domain with at least 2 years in Netezza
- Hands on experience in creating, enhancing, debugging and maintaining IBM CDC subscriptions to support business requirements.
- Aware of verifying IBM CDC event logs and monitoring
- Knowledge on CDC instances and CDC data stores
- Hands on experience on different IBM CDC replication methods to replicate the data between source and target.
- Strong experience with SQL/PLSQL Development, Stored Procedures.
- Strong Unix background with experience in creating shell scripts for business requirements.
- Knowledge on ETL tools and DWH concepts
- Knowledge on FTP/SFTP/SCP process
- Knowledge on external table, file loading and unloading methods w,r,t databases.
- Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology
- Business Intelligence development experience and programming experience
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.