About the role
A large financial organisation based in the CBD, is looking for an experienced Developer to join its team for a six month contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing development services for critical financial application softwares.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and maintaining applications software.
- Designing, coding, testing and installing applications programs.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs and databases
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program documentation.
- Work with Business Analysts to analyse business processes, procedures and user requirements to establish system requirements.
- Develop solutions and specifications so that agreed requirements can be converted into functional systems
About the successful candidate
- Previous experience developing in one major program or a range of programs across multiple platforms.
- Have experienced knowledge of the Experian Tallyman application, particularly around configuration.
- Experience across RedHat Linux OS, ORACLE database and infrastructure
- Strong technical skills in the majority of the following:
- Strong understanding of ORACLE database and infrastructure.
- Experience with RedHat Linux OS
- Experience with WebSphere application layer
- Understanding of Control M and Batch.
- Understanding of MQ channels and messaging
- Previous experience working across the full SDLC
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant subject
- Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen