- Large enterprise leader in Telco industry
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Development and configuration of Service Management platform
Our client, an industry leading Telco Vendor organisation, has an exciting opportunity for a Service Management Application Developer to join the team working on a 6 month contract capacity.
Working in a project capacity, the role will be responsible for responsible for the development and configuration of the HP/Micro Focus Service Manager 9.x (SM 9) product. The individual must have experience in an ITIL environment with confident ability using test and development tools such as HP Quality Centre, Rational Rose and Rational Test Manager (among others). They will also work across Oracle/DB2 integration including PL-SQL and JDBC.
In addition to this, the role will be working within a highly structured and process driven, ITIL environment, so experience in similar enterprise organisations and shared resource environments is a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Experience developing and configuring Micro Focus/HP Service Manager 9.x
- Previous experience with HP Quality Centre, Rational Rose and Rational Test Manager (or similar test tools)
- Proven experience with Oracle/DB2, PL-SQL and JDBC
- Previous ITIL/ITSM environment experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192036
Please click the apply button