- Initial Contract to 30th of June - chance of extensions
- Candidates must be Australian Citizens
Our client is a leading ICT Outsourcer in Brisbane seeking candidates to work with their Federal Government client. The successful candidates will work as Senior Developers, working on design, prototypes and testing support, being responsible for the development of software and technical design. The role is responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
- Demonstrated practical experience in designing and developing high quality solutions in large and complex, enterprise environments (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Developing accessible web applications with specific experience in Angular 8+, RxJS, NgRx, Java EE, JSP, AJAX. SAP WCEM desirable.
- Developing technical SAP CRM/HANA enhancements, with specific experience in CRM One Order framework, OData and related components, or
- HANA data modelling and CDS view creations and developments.
- Demonstrated experience in a technical leadership role
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to perform the requirements of the role within a large complex and geographically dispersed ICT environment.
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles.
For more information, submit a detailed resume by following the below prompts, or please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 3003 7643.