About the role
The client is running multiple streams to establish a foundation layer to support learning personalisation. A project stream being delivered by another government entity interstate which involves metadata, master data, integration standards and API development.we have identified areas that require further investigation and definition. You will use your skills to bring clarity to each opportunity, identify how it fits in with the overall strategy, and work with the project manager to identify the streams of work necessary.
- 3 years of MarkLogic Data modelling in NoSQL paradigm
- 3 years experience with MarkLogic Security Model
- 3 years developer of XML technologies (such as XSLT, XPath and XQuery)
- 3 years experience with semantic model concepts, and relevant coding queries
- Working knowledge on Data Governance, MarkLogic best practices and design principles
- Strong understanding and demonstrated advocacy for DevOps practices
- Knowledge of integration and related technologies, e.g. APIs, streaming, JBoss, Hbase, Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Must have a strong development background with Java, Node.js, or other server-side languages
- Experience working within a database/search engine company or enterprise software company would be highly regarded
- Experience in the use of leading next generation technologies to bring innovative products to market.
- Working knowledge of Microservices technologies
- Must have worked with full SDLC process
- Motivated to contribute effectively in an agile-style process and take ownership
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience writing unit tests
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192063.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).