Our client has a large presence within the Public Sector, they are currently seeking a Developer to join on an initial 12-month contract.
The primary focus for this role is to develop and provide application support activities required. Unit testing and release of software code correcting any program defect (bug) released to production, including enhancements to existing solutions. Resolves technical development issues that may arise during the whole development lifecycle.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Contribute to the maintenance, enhancement and development of core products and services
- Ensure applications are well maintained to ensure availability, reliability, and performance.
- Perform modifications and enhancements to existing applications to improve the efficiency of operations
- Ensure appropriate unit testing is performed on every defect (bug) fix or program released to production environment. Create concise and accurate documentation for bug fixes and/or changes implemented
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have
- C# (min 2 years experience)
- .NET (min 2 years experience)
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Forms and Windows Services, against SQL Server RDBMS
- MS Windows
- MS Windows Server
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Haniksha on (03) 8080 7225 and quote job #243328