Our client is a leader within financial services. They pride themselves on looking after and supporting their customers as individuals. Due to company and team expansion we require a DevSecops Team Leader to join.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee the development of cloud services(Azure), infrastructure policies and design patterns
- Monitor and identify threats across the Infrastructure
- Work closely with the Security Manager to ensure alignment with cybersecurity strategic direction
- Monitor and mitigate/eliminate known vulnerabilities of systems
- Monitor and enable security in CI/CD pipelines
- Ensuring platform availability, security monitoring and alerting
- Participate in Incident Response Plan (IRP) simulation exercises
- Assist and support the development team with realisation of cloud automation and manage the adoption process.
- Lead the developing and delivery of DevOps tools automation
The successful candidate will have strong experience in Security and Devops, you will be a natural people leader and drive capability uplift.
If this sounds like you please apply within.