About the Company
You have the opportunity to join the Queensland public sector; a position of trust where you will contribute to better outcomes for Queenslanders by implementing the policies, priorities, services or programs of the elected Government.
About the role
As a DevSecOps Lead reporting to the Project Director, your key accountabilities will include:
- Lead and manage a mobile and matrix team of professional and technical staff to design and implement active security frameworks and solutions for the TUO project.
- Provide senior management and stakeholders with regular security briefing and high level advice on contentious and emerging issues and solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the adoption of DevSecOps automation and integration into DevOps ToolChains.
- Lead the design and development of code/design/test activities in accordance with Queensland Government standards.
- Development of processes to identify, track and manage security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Building strong, trusted and collaborative relationships with business and customer groups and within the team.
- Ensuring the teams remains focused on priorities and project deliverables.
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against your expertise and track record in;
- Delivering security technology solutions in complex enterprise-scale projects/environments from development to production.
- DevSecOps practices and tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Red Hat based solutions including Linux, cloud, container and Kubernetes technologies.
- Building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or Azure Templates.
- Using monitoring tools such as Splunk and New Relic.
- Analytical and problem solving skills working in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Effective communication skills with technical and non-technical players.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 204432.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.