We are looking for right candidate who is DevOps engineer and also have good understanding of Cyber Security.
Responsibilies will be:
- Manage a number of security technologies in AWS cloud environment
- Perform enhancements, troubleshooting problems improve security outcomes using various technology capabilities available
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, understand trends and opportunities that ensure we are using the best techniques and tools
- Work with engineering leads on integrating security technologies in continuous integration (CI) pipeline and automation following the CI/CD methodology
- In depth understanding of provisioning and configuring AWS cloud based resources in a complex application environments
- Experience with scripting and automating application deployments
- Understanding of AWS Security best practises
- Experience with Cyber Security technologies such as Endpoint Security (TrendMicro), Privilege Access Management (CyberArk) and Vulnerability Management (Rapid7) will be a big advantage
Your minimum requirements are:
- 5+ years' experience in an engineering role with a heavy percentage of AWS
- Experience supporting a production services in an Agile/DevOps environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: <#27666>.
Please click the apply button if you think you are the right person.