This permanent role is an opportunity to help establish a security first environment within an established company. You will bring your own ideas to the table and advise best practice and set a plan for future infrastructure directions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishing a DevSecOps practice to secure environments
- Hands on implementation and maintenance of security processes including static analysis, vulnerability scanning, managing external penetration testing, code review and architecture review programs, adjusting as required
- Taking a risk-based approach to security. Ensure suggested mitigations consider non-technical solutions, not just coding changes.
- Evangelizing security and educating architects on security design considerations, developers on common security coding issues, DevOps on infrastructure security concerns and tools and Q&A on testing and locating security issues
The Technical skill set you'll need to bring to be successful in this role includes:
- In depth knowledge of networking, infrastructure, and applications from a DevOps perspective with a high security focus.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Experience with identity and access management solutions
- Skills with microservices, containers, workload templates and automating security solutions.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- In depth experience working with AWS technologies
- Understanding of AWS Security best practices
- Must have strong Linux background
- Must have experience working in an Agile environment
- Keep up-to-date with IT security trends, tools and practices
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW or call Ash Bhatia on 80807217 for more information.