Our Client an established Tech company, is looking for a talented, passionate, skilled and professional AWS DevOps Engineer to fulfil a fully hands-on engineering role.
To be successful securing the role, you should have experience working in an agile, quality engineering AWS stack environment with advanced skills & experience across AWS products mainly Cloud-Formation, Lambda, EBS, EC2, SQS, RDS, S3, SNS, Cloud-Watch, Kibana, Kenesis, Cloud-Trail, and Elastic-Search, as well as Jenkins, BitBucket Pipelines, Web-Hooks experience.
A deep knowledge of CI/CD process will be required, along with experience in large scale Cloud Deployment.
- Extensive DevOps Automation experience.
- Strong Infrastructure as a Code experience.
- Node.js, and Python Scripting skills.
- Strong Exp with AWS CloudFormation, Lambda, EBS, CloudWatch, Kenesis / Kenesis Firehose, CloudTrail, ElasticSearch.
- Strong Gitlab or GitHub experience.
- Quick thinker & excellent problem solver (DevOps Coder).
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Development processes for releasing code through pipelines.
- SQS, Messaging System
- Docker, Container
- Dynamo DB, NoSQL Database, Postgres, MySQL, RDS
- AWS infrastructure with CloudFormation, in particular configuration, scaling and security for products including EMR & S3, Lambda
- Linux administration with strong shell skills
- Puppet for Config Management
Nice to Have:
- Experience with ecommerce Platforms and managements systems.
- PHP Scripting skills.
Ready to jump on board?
If you have read the above and said. "yes, that sounds like me", make sure in your application that you showcase your skills and experience relevant to the role.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
For further information contact Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217.