Technical Development Lead
You will work with the broader DevOps and Online teams to deliver infrastructure automation, public-facing APIs, and web solutions for our internal and external customers. In terms of technology,our client leverage Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Django, RabbitMQ to deliver microservices and use Ansible for configuration management.
You will take responsibility for our tech stack ensuring the implementation is stable, scalable, and monitored. You will drive best practices around testing, code contribution & review, CI/CD.
- Bring best-of-breed development and DevOps practices into the business to facilitate faster deployment and lower ongoing operational expenditure
- Evaluate and champion new technology to support underlying business needs and initiatives
- Provide technical coaching and guidance to team members
To be considered for this role:
You must be a development technical lead or an experienced software architect with experience automating code deployment across the infrastructure. You still code, you're able to establish a technical vision and work with the developers to turn it into a reality. You will have worked in agile software development teams, be no stranger to test-driven development and automated testing. You embrace and champion new generation, open-source tech, plus you're not afraid of talking infrastructure with experts in that area when needed.
You will need this skill set and background to be successful:
- Strong software architecture and design skills
- Years of software development experience - applications, APIs, infrastructure-as-code, and microservices
- Hands-on with test-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery
To register your interest for this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at 02 8267 2478 quoting job# 239285