Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Relevant experience with DevOps related concepts, approaches, tools and practices including:
- Software delivery technical skills such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Automated Deployments, Automated Testing, Build Servers, Software Configuration Management.
- Infrastructure knowledge such as Physical/Virtual Hardware, Storage, Networks, etc. Working experience in Cloud technologies.
- CI/CD toolsets such as Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.
- Modern programming languages e.g. Java, Python, SQL & NoSQL scripting. Experience in different OS & database platforms including web technologies.
- Experience with a range of AWS Services. Current environment includes EC2, ECS, SNS, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Config Rules.
- Experience working with Container based applications
- Data integration technologies such as Informatica.
- APIs, microservices.
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- 3+ years working in with public cloud and certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Ability to confidently communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues to stakeholders
- Exposure to multiple project methodologies
- Analytical approach to problem investigation, options and recommendations, documentation of findings in a structured way
- Ability to describe and communicate customers' experiences in the context of impact to the organisation
- Able to work within time-boxed timeframes i.e. to a pre-agreed level of quality and detail
- "Can do" attitude and flexible to support other streams or carry out other project activities as the need arises
If you think you match this requirement then mail me your CV in word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org