Our Federal Government Client is seeking an IT Professional with a deep knowledge of and experience with DevOps practices, within a SAFe Framework. This is an initial 12-month contract role with 2 x 12-month extension options and is working from Canberra's CBD. Within this role you will be contributing to a whole of Government, cloud-based, digital transformation/integration project.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Extensive Experience in PowerShell scripting and a demonstrated ability to automate working processes
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft technologies including .NET, C#, SQL server, Windows 2012
- The ability to design and set-up AWS, Azure based cloud infrastructure (IaaS) to support project delivery
- Capabilities to develop environment automation to enable DevOps based continuous delivery, including integrating systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment.
- Experience in application and infrastructure monitoring setup and development of dashboards
- Experience in working in agile and ITIL framework
- Experience in handling high severity incidents in a 24*7 production support environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop system documentation
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances to apply.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 Job Reference: 191387
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.