Our client is seeking to engage a Platform Engineer to assist systems and services that are engineered to facilitate the achievement of service objectives, including resiliency and scalability
The primary duties of the role include:
- 7-8 years IT experience in a large enterprise organisation.
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and Lean approaches.
- Deep experience working with Amazon Web Services and Cloud based services (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Previous exposure to following technologies is highly desirable - Database Migration Services (DMS), Redshift, Aurora, Spectrum, Athena, Glue Catalogue, and/or Lambda functions.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding security & governance challenges involved in deploying to Cloud environments.
- Knowledge of ITIL and IT Service Management best practices
- Solid experience in Infrastructure as Code development (Terraform, CloudFormation), DevOps philosophies and toolchains such as continuous integration and delivery.
- Solid experience with Linux system implementation and management using automation frameworks like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of operating systems and developing and delivering platform solutions in multiple environments.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3003 7651.