Looking for a DevOps Manager / Software Configuration Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 12 months
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- Demonstrable experience working according to DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration methods;
- Demonstrate your experience in the following technologies: Jenkins, Redhat Enterprise Linux, Openshift & Docker;
- Demonstrate your experience programming with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE);
- Demonstrate your experience with Ansible, or similar automation tool;.
- Demonstrate your experience with one or more scripting languages (i.e. Groovy, python, perl, UNIX shell, etc).
- Demonstrate your experience with Kubernetes;
- Demonstrate JBoss EAP experience.
Demonstrate experience in Gradle
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.