The DevOps Consultant is responsible for the development, deployment and configuration of infrastructure and business solutions. The role is also responsible for unit testing the solution components, preparing deployment scripts and then supporting the deployed solution in a production environment.
The DevOps Consultant is an all-rounder with deep expertise in software development and configuration; and deep expertise in system administration and operations support.
The typical profile of a DevOps Consultant is that they are well versed in a broad range of technologies, can quickly learn or pick-up new and emerging technologies, and are very good problem solvers.
Key skills and experience:
- Cloud computing technologies, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS such as Azure, AWS
- Extensive experience with a variety of Microsoft tools and solutions (SQL, AD, DNS, GPO, IIS, WSUS, SCCM, etc.)
- Central patch management for Windows and Linux: WSUS, YUM, Spacewalk/Satellite
- In-depth knowledge experience with automated provisioning Linux and Windows in Microsoft Azure Cloud with XPlat CLI, JSON and Node.js
- Strong Windows and Linux (RedHat/CentOS) system administration experience
- Infrastructure-as-code solutions such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, DSC, etc.
- Ability to setup and mange version control system (BitBucket, Git)
- Highly experienced with performance monitoring and logging solutions (Nagios, Splunk, LogStash, NxLog, Syslog)
- Experienced with at least one of the Web server frameworks Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Microsoft IIS
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and plans clearly and articulately with internal and external teams from various background and technical skill levels
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for this role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!