Our client a large Australian enterprise is seeking a DevOps Engineering Manager to lead the DevOps component of a Salesforce Service Cloud Transformation.
About the role:
- Responsible for the CI/CD, release train planning and management, and non-production management of the project
- CI/CD tools integration, operations, change management and maintenance in line with company strategy and vision
- Provide thought leadership across DevOps to support agile delivery methodology across the Technology Platform
- Working with the Security team to ensure that security is embedded and tested
- Establishing and ongoing management of an Agile framework / release train engineering capability and governance model
- Act as a mentor to the Developers from source control, through build automation, merge control, CI, test automation and deployment
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in pipeline management across cloud and multi-platform environments
- Extensive knowledge of modern engineering processes
- You are organised, analytical and task driven, with the ability to multitask
- Solid background in Programming / DevOps Engineering
- Release Train Engineering expertise
- Experience leading a DevOps team in service of a multi-platform organisation in a Salesforce environment highly desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting reference 240449.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.