Join a progressively growing business carving the way forward for an online financial loan platform. They are transforming the way people apply for loans, by using sophisticated software to enable a smoother process for all parties.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for supporting both the production operation of the systems and the in-house development team throughout the testing and deployment lifecycle. This role will have a strong focus on the company's CI/CD platform and will be expected to continuously maintain and improve it.
Our client would love to attract an experienced DevOps engineer however upon review, they are willing to review applications from a passionate, driven and talented programmer who is looking to step into a DevOps role. You will need very strong coding skills, the ability to learn fast and demonstrate a passion for technology.
The technical skills required:
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (MS Build and Jenkins)
- Infrastructure As Code (Terraform)
- Programming and scripting skills (PowerShell, C# and bash but will consider other languages so long as you can learn PowerShell)
- .NET stack
- Windows Server (x86 and x64)
- Cloud skills (Amazon Web Services)
- Source control (Git)
- Systems monitoring (CloudWatch and New Relic).
Other key skill areas are:
- Extensive experience with automated monitoring and alerting of key infrastructure components at varying layers (hardware, network, operating systems, application) through the use of appropriate tools (New Relic).
- Extensive experience with AWS services especially RDS, Lambda, EC2, Route 53, VPC, S3, RDS and CloudFront.
- Experience with supporting production databases (Aurora MS SQL, MySQL and MongoDB) and caching services (Redis).
- Experience with employing distributed revision control tools (Git and Bitbucket) to ensure configuration and code changes are tracked and fully audited.
Whether you are an experienced DevOps Engineer or a Developer looking to get into DevOps, this is absolutely your chance to be part of something truly cutting edge. They have a great team environment, flexible working and you will be part of a true innovator in the industry. Redefining the way loan applications are processed and dealt with. For additional information, please apply today and quote #243490