Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer and Automation Specialist to assist in the development of standards for coding, branching and release automation along with providing technical advice in the design and build of release pipelines and DevOps processes and tools.
This is a contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with 1 x 12-month extension option and requires candidates to have a Federal Government Security Clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- 2+ years' experience in:
- Developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Building service virtualisation and test data management solutions
- Advising developers on development tool use in DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- 5+ years' experience working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operation
- Experience integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube
- Experience migrating applications to containerised deployments
- Experience establishing continuous integration environments
- Experience with instrumentation of applications for monitoring
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199570
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.