Our client is seeking an experienced Kubernetes Cluster Administrator to support the development and operation of the National Positioning Infrastructure Capability (NPIC). The NPIC aims to deliver instant, accurate and reliable positioning information to Australian businesses. This project will establish the positioning infrastructure and systems to enable data from the global navigation satellite systems (such as GPS) to be tracked, verified, optimised and delivered to users in real-time.
Key to this capability is the development and operation of:
- A national network of continuously operating GNSS reference stations.
- An engine to process, verify and correct multi-GNSS data.
- An operational data centre to receiver and distribute the products and services.
As a Kubernetes Administrator you will collaborate with technicians and scientists to support the development, operation and maintenance of the systems and services that make up the NPIC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve our Kubernetes environment (AWS EKS)
- Troubleshooting deployment and system issues
- Implement CI/CD tooling and automation processes
- Enhance monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Manage, track and document all change to the code and Infrastructure
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Have a strong understanding of Kubernetes and associated technologies (e.g. Helm, Service Oriented Architecture, etc.).
- Have experience in deployment automation and Site Reliability Engineering.
- Have experience with AWS Cloud (EKS).
- Have some programming experience in programming languages such as Go.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to integrate into a team and work independently.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214356