DevOps Engineer - Financial Services
Enabling teams to utilise a central set of Continuous Delivery and Collaboration tools that encourages them to work closer together than ever before.
- To ensure the business continues to operate in an efficient and accurate manner
- Analyse and resolve system and customer problems
- Monitor application performance and guide the team on improvement functions
- Provide enhancements and changes to improve services
- Prepare and maintain operating and system documentation
- Gather and document scope and requirements
- Plan, participate in and lead technical spikes and experiments
- Successfully design, deliver and support solutions
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years relevant IT industry experience in within a complex technology operating environment with 1-2 years DevOps Experience
- Application administration for the Atlassian Toolset - JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and Crowd.
- Server Administration - Linux and Windows
- Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts and use of the following toolsets: Bitbucket/GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins, NexusPro and Artifactory.
- Experience in different automation frameworks across the delivery lifecycle (Deployment Automation, Infrastructure Automation, Testing Automation)
- Experience with monitoring tools and concepts - Nagios, Splunk, ELK
- Understanding of Network and Security, including Firewalls, VPN and Proxy technologies.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS).
- Understanding of Agile Methodology.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or related area
- Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Service
- Hands on development or system administration experience for 4+ years