- 12 Months Role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Largest Financial Organisation
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with database development background to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's biggest Bank.
Automation Engineer/Developer required to assist the BAU database support team to automate existing processes and integrate into customer Devops pipelines.
About the role:
- Review and redesign of processes or procedures, on an ongoing basis.
- Use technical specifications, requirements, standards and procedures to develop / modify structured code to produce quality programs as part of an application development or problem resolution activity
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with designing and developing the database. Advanced skills and knowledge of one of the major relational database packages such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase or DB2.
- Experience in development and maintenance of Application automation applying DevOps best tools like Jenkins.
- Strong Python and Shell scripting experience.
- Must have a database background.
Nice to have:
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in an Technology discipline or related field
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #196393