About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
This organisation is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work on technology to enable the business to rapidly deliver superior digital products using Continuous Delivery and Cloud Automation.
You will be working in a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver technology enablers. This will be delivered by software delivery teams and product squads and you will be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
- Work within an Agile project team
- Build and implement Continuous Delivery and Cloud automation solutions
- Develop high quality, robust software solutions that meet business needs
- Implement and automate cloud enabled application environments, tools and platforms
- Collaborate in a team environment to share knowledge and learning
- Perform code review and analysis.
- Automate deployments using continuous delivery pipelines products
- Champion continuous delivery principles and practices
- Write technical design documents
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- Strong background in cloud infrastructure like AWS or Azure
- Development background
- Sound understanding of DevOps and Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles
- Hace worked in an Agile team
- Ability to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner
- Ability to research various cloud enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps
- Consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD and experience with TDD or BDD
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to coach
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role