Led by market veterans and privately funded, our client is a rapidly growing software company, who's customer base has doubled year up on year. Their built-for-user SaaS application utilises latest technology, and is disrupting the legacy offering of incumbent market leaders. They are taking their sector by storm, now the number two in their market, and rapidly approaching becoming the market leader.
The current market conditions are accelerating their already fast growth, due to a strong industry movement to utilise technology to increase efficiency and decrease cost. Significant company mergers & consolidations in their market have also boosted new clients looking to bring on their solution, widely recognised as the best-in-class.
- Working in a small platforms team, you will support their AWS hosted SaaS product which manages a AU$1B transactions per month.
- You will be responsible for automation deployment pipeline and CI/CD
- Continuously work on improving the lifecycle and management of cloud services
- Support services and pipelines before, during and post launch and continually strive to automate and improve the monitoring, latency, availability and overall system health
- Automate and scale systems whilst improving reliability
- Manage incident responses and user communications
At the heart of the role, you will be responsible for DevOps ownership: automated deployment, CI/CD, reliability, monitoring and alerting, ensuring systems are able to perform and scale in line with increasing demand. The role involves both hands-day-to-day work, as well as exploring new technology and solutions to increase performance.
- Significant DevOps experience with a deep technical knowledge of the foundations of computer science and engineering
- Hands-on experience in AWS, Kubernetes & Docker
- Experience in security performance, monitoring & alerting
- Path to a lead role for the right candidate
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure as code techniques including tools like Terraform
- Excellent scripting skills (bash/python/powershell etc)
This is an opportunity to join a highly profitable SaaS business whose cloud-based solution is emerging as a market leader. They are also fortunate that current market conditions support the growth of their business. For additional information please forward your application today quoting #202523