Our client, one of the leading Financial institution is looking for DevOps Engineer to work exclusively AWS only environment. Their stack is Akamai CDN/WAF, AWS (EC2, EKS, ElastiCache), Jenkins, Git, Artifactory and Java based microservices,
The successful candidates will be working on AWS technologies to deliver Java based REST microservices.
In addition to your strong technical capability, you will be a proven team player, independent thinker and have a collaborative attitude towards your work and colleagues. you will also be responsible for:
- Working in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Collaborating with fellow developer, UI designers and wider dev team to determine platform requirements and priorities.
- Resolving technical barriers and roadblocks through spikes and research.
- Designing and developing the code and structure for the platform
- Be a go to person for junior engineers and Service team members for troubleshooting.
What you will bring:
- Strong AWS build and orchestration experience with Java, GIT, Spring Boot, maven, gradle and Jenkins - minimum 5 years.
- Exposure with at least one scripting language e.g nodeJS, Groovy, Python etc.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- Have in depth understanding of microservice architecture, API management and distributed systems concepts
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent social and communication skills, "can do" attitude and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience providing technical assistance and support to other team members.
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APLLY NOW!!!